19½ Things You Didn't Know About Accessibility in HTML and CSS

Developer, well-known blogger, and accessibility expert
High‑End Content. Community Soul.

Developer, well-known blogger, and accessibility expert

Frontend Developer

Design System Architect & (ex-)Frontend Team Lead

“Lawyers hate him! He figured out how to steal a brand without any legal knowledge in 30 minutes!” Clickbait that I’m going to try to turn into reality. I’ll show you how I...

lawyer, frontend designer

I am a new addition to the CSS container queries family and allow you to determine directly in CSS, for example, whether a specific container is being scrolled or whether it has already...

Franta, a former web designer, passed away; at 99.999 years old, his refresh rate dropped well below 1 µHz. And so he set off for heaven, but at the gates of heaven he...

In the age of AI and remote work, we spend hours fine-tuning prompts, while our day-to-day communication with colleagues often suffers from the very same shortcomings we’re trying to address with AI....

What are Tailwind 4’s strengths, and in what areas does CSS 6 outperform it? A loose follow-up to my talk at the Frontendists meetup on the topic “CSS keeps getting better – in...