19½ Things You Didn't Know About Accessibility in HTML and CSS

Developer, well-known blogger, and accessibility expert
High‑End Content. Community Soul.

Developer, well-known blogger, and accessibility expert

“Lawyers hate him! He figured out how to steal a brand without any legal knowledge in 30 minutes!” Clickbait that I’m going to try to turn into reality. I’ll show you how I...

lawyer, frontend designer

Franta, a former web designer, passed away; at 99.999 years old, his refresh rate dropped well below 1 µHz. And so he set off for heaven, but at the gates of heaven he...

In the alchemical laboratory of the web, we’re redistilling the ancient elements—HTML, CSS, and JS—and exploring just how far we can go with their purest forms. And what happens...

On June 28, 2025, Act No. 424/2023 Coll. on accessibility requirements for certain products and services will take effect; its purpose is to ensure the transposition of the European Accessibility Act.