Alzheimer – Bad for Humans, Great for Code

Staff Software Engineer
High‑End Content. Community Soul.

Staff Software Engineer

Staff Front-End Engineer, Google Developer Expert

You've heard about Service Workers but you've never tried writing one. It has its own APIs and restrictions, you need to "register" it, there's some life cycle events... It's confusing, I get it. But it doesn't have to be.

Software engineer, speaker and open source contributor

SvelteKit makes it super straightforward to build sites that work out of the box without JavaScript—then level up the experience for users who do have it.

3D graphics aren't just for games; we're seeing them more and more often on the web. You'll learn when it's worth using 3D on the web and how to shift your mindset from 2D rendering...

“Lawyers hate him! He figured out how to steal a brand without any legal knowledge in 30 minutes!” Clickbait that I’m going to try to turn into reality. I’ll show you how I...

lawyer, frontend designer

Check out this comparison of TanStack Start and Next.js. I’ve been following TanStack Start regularly, have been using it since the early alpha version, and have hands-on experience...

Frontend Developer

I am a new addition to the CSS container queries family and allow you to determine directly in CSS, for example, whether a specific container is being scrolled or whether it has already...