Compilers, User Interfaces & the Rest of Us

Staff Front-End Engineer, Google Developer Expert
High‑End Content. Community Soul.

Staff Front-End Engineer, Google Developer Expert

How can I extract Livesport from a single massive file generated by PHP and a few CoffeeScript modules? What modern technologies and approaches should I choose? The first step...

You'll gain practical experience in developing a component library. Every front-end developer will encounter such a library sooner or later, whether they use it or...

Multilingualism is a common topic, but familiarity with the Intl object is limited. Yet it offers a number of interesting features that are worth knowing. For example, the authors of mome...

I’m a front-end developer at heart who was forced to work on the back end until I became an architect.

How can you simplify working with forms, from the basic structure to validation? Come to my talk on using the React Hook Form and Zod libraries! We’ll show you why...
In every project, there comes a time when we start looking at performance and how to improve the user experience. However, it’s not always clear where to start, how to identify problematic parts of the code, or what the right approach is to fix them.